Call for Abstract
2nd Global Physicians and HealthCare Congress, will be organized around the theme “Discover the Wellness and get answers about your Health”
Physicians Congress 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Physicians Congress 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
The family physicians usually deal with the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of adult diseases. Professionals who are specializing in general medicine are called physicians. Physicians are skilled in the taking care of patients who come with undifferentiated or multi-system diseases. Family physicians possess distinct skills and knowledge acquired through education and internship training, which help them to provide comprehensive medical and healthcare maintenance and also provide precautionary services to all the members of the family regardless of age and sex. And they also deal with any type of problems like biological, behavioural, mental health.
- Track 1-1Develop self-care abilities
- Track 1-2Optimal functioning for individual
- Track 1-3Identify health and nursing needs and problems
- Track 1-4Cultivate good personal health habits
- Track 1-5Sports Nutrition and Supplements
Anaesthesia is a type of medication that deals with the administration of medications that will arrests the pain and other sensations and producing a deep state of unconsciousness that will take away all sensations. This type of medical and surgical procedures will be undertaken without causing any discomfort to the patient. Anaesthesiologists focus on the pain relief and also the patients care. Anaesthesiologists will also consult with other physicians and surgeons about suitable treatments and they are responsible for maintaining stable condition of the patient's vital life like functions of heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature and breathing by continuously monitoring throughout the surgery.
- Track 2-1Management of malignant hyperthermia
- Track 2-2ENT surgery
- Track 2-3Anaesthesiology and critical care
- Track 2-4Epidural anaesthesia
- Track 2-5Adult subspecialist management
Physiotherapy is a type of medication where physiotherapist has an important role to play in taking care of patients and preparing them for surgery are at risk of developing complications that they may help to prevent. As a member of the surgical team those physicians must be alerted about any problems or potential problems by the medical or nursing staff. The medical history must be checked for any patient about respiratory or circulatory problems that could place the patient at risk or any other factors such as smoking, obesity, inactivity and many more.
- Track 3-1Physical Therapy Science
- Track 3-2Physiotherapy in sport related injuries
- Track 3-3Advancement in Physiotherapy
- Track 3-4Manual & Manipulative Therapy
- Track 3-5Artificial Physiotherapy Methods
- Track 3-6Women’s Health & Palliative Care
- Track 3-7Neurological Rehabilitation
Endocrinology is a branch in biology study of hormones which are essential for the survival in our day to day life. Studies on insulin and growth hormone secretion have brought a new approach for nutrition in hormone production. Diabetes a hormonal disease is often called as diabetes mellitus. It is a group of metabolic diseases in which the person has high blood glucose. And nutrition is an important part of diabetes management.
- Track 4-1Diabetes and Nutrition
- Track 4-2Diabetes and Cancer
- Track 4-3Genetic Diabetes
- Track 4-4Diabetes and Immunology
- Track 4-5Biomarkers for Diabetes
- Track 4-6Cellular and Molecular Endocrinology
Cardiology is the study of diseases and disorders related to heart. Physicians who specialize in the field of cardiology are called cardiologists. Cardiovascular diseases are conditions that are involve the blood vessels and heart or both. The cardiologists study the disorders of the heart. Most of the cardiovascular diseases are life-threatening and that include stroke, heart attack and aneurysm. High blood pressure is also related to Hypertension. It can lead to severe complications and increases the risk of heart disease, stroke, and death. Blood pressure is the force applied by the blood against the walls of the blood vessels. The pressure depends on the work being done by the heart and the resistance of the blood vessels. The World Health Organization suggests that the growth of the processed food industry has impacted the amount of salt in diets worldwide and that leads to hypertension. Lifestyle factors are the best way to address high blood pressure. Uncontrolled hypertension can lead to a heart attack, stroke and other problems.
- Track 5-1Chest pain- Due to lack of blood flow to heart muscles
- Track 5-2Trouble in breathing- Due to palpitations
- Track 5-3Weakness- Due to lack of oxygen supply
- Track 5-4Cyanosis- Skin turns blue colour due to lack of oxygen in bloodstream to supply to the cells
Obesity is one of the most important nutrition-related disorders. Traditional nutrition research has associated various foods and nutrients with obesity. Nutrition is the study of nutrients in food, how the body uses nutrients, and the deals with diet, health, and disease. Nutrition is an important part of diabetes management. The importance of nutrition and obesity in prevention and treatment of obesity has gained much attention from public health professionals. Good nutrition, a healthy body and physical activity are vital parts of a person’s overall health and well-being.
- Track 6-1Fat Burning Foods
- Track 6-2Protein rich nutrition
- Track 6-3Dietary non-starch polysaccharides (NSP)
- Track 6-4Fibre intake
- Track 6-5Low Glycaemic Index foods
- Track 6-6Early nutrition
- Track 6-7Demographic Factors
Clinical Oncology is a branch in medicine which deals with the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cancer. The upgraded components in the survival of cancer are: Prevention and Reduced consumption of risk factors like tobacco and alcohol. Early diagnosis of cancer can be Screening of common cancers and wide-ranging diagnosis and staging. Cancers are often managed through discussion on multi-disciplinary cancer conferences. According to the physical, psychological, social, emotional and financial status of the patient the treatment is done. Oncologists should keep updated of the latest advancements in oncology as there are many changes in cancer treatment.
- Track 7-1Oncology Nursing
- Track 7-2Pediatric Cancer
- Track 7-3Cancer Medical Management
- Track 7-4Women Health Cancer
- Track 7-5Haematology Cancer
- Track 7-6Cancer Pain Management
Paediatrics is one of the branches in medicine which involves the medical & healthcare of infants, children and adolescents. Paediatric care is recommended for the people up to the age of 21 by The American Academy of Paediatrics. Also the Paediatric Physicians will take care of disorders, diseases and specific health issues which are related to growth and development of infants and children. Neonatology especially deals with medical of new-borns usually ill and premature new-born infants, their treatment and medication.
- Track 8-1Pediatrics Pharmacology
- Track 8-2Perinatal HIV and Breast Feeding
- Track 8-3Pediatric Healthcare and Nutrition
- Track 8-4Onco-pedic Effects and Approaches
- Track 8-5Obesogenic Factors and Recent Innovations
- Track 8-6Challenging Tropical Diseases in Children
- Track 8-7Fungal and Bacterial Infections: Head to Toe
- Track 8-8Neonatal and Congenital Infections
- Track 8-9Pediatric Nursing and Surgery
Neurology is a part of medical science that deals with the disorders and diseases of the nervous systems. Neurology also involves with the diagnosis and treatment of disease involving the central and peripheral nervous system. Neurological practice involve in the field of neuro-science, which is the study of nervous system. Brain disorders are diseases of the central and peripheral nervous system. Some examples of the diseases and disorders of neurology include Alzheimer disease, epilepsy, dementia, migraine & headache disorders, cerebrovascular diseases, multiple sclerosis, neuroinfectious, Parkinson's disease, brain tumours, traumatic disorders, and neurological disorders. Many bacterial viral, fungal and parasitic infections can affect the nervous system.
- Track 9-1Neurological Disorders
- Track 9-2Neurogenesis and Gliogenesis
- Track 9-3Brain Tumours & Neuro Oncology
- Track 9-4Neurophysiology
- Track 9-5Neurochemistry
- Track 9-6Neuropsychiatry and Mental health
- Track 9-7Developmental Neurology
- Track 9-8Behavioural Neurology
Clinical immunology usually deals with the diseases associated to immune system. The diseases associated to immune system are categorized into two different broader categories called Immunodeficiency and Autoimmunity. Genetic disorders are caused by one or more abnormalities in the genome. It is also known as congenital. Most of the genetic disorders are very rare and affect one person in thousands or millions. Genetic disorders can be hereditary which are passed on from the parental genes to the next generation. In some conditions of genetic disorders causes new mutations or changes caused in the DNA. In such conditions, the defect will be passed on only if it occurs in the germ-line. Some forms of cancers are caused by hereditary in some people, due to new mutations in some persons and mostly by environmental origins from other people in surroundings.
- Track 10-1Innate Immunity
- Track 10-2Immune Response
- Track 10-3Innate Molecular immunology
- Track 10-4Cancer Immunotherapy
- Track 10-5Cellular Immunotherapy
- Track 10-6Immune Therapy
Gastroenterology is a branch that deals with the study of the normal functioning and diseases that is related to stomach, oesophagus, pancreas, small intestine, colon and rectum, bile ducts, gallbladder and liver. It includes a complete understanding of the normal physiology of the gastrointestinal organs including the movement of particles through the stomach and intestine. It also includes the digestion and absorption of nutrients into the body and removal of waste from the body. Some of the common and important conditions in gastroenterology deals with hepatitis, gastroesophageal reflux, colon polyps and cancer, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), pancreatitis, gallbladder and biliary tract disease. All normal activity and disease of the digestive organs are part of the study of Gastroenterology. General Practitioner with dedicated training and unique experience in the management of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and liver are known as Gastroenterologist.
- Track 11-1Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Track 11-2Paediatric-Neonatal Gastroenterology and Nutrition
- Track 11-3Neuro-Gastroenterology
- Track 11-4Gastrointestinal Carcinogenesis and Therapeutics
- Track 11-5Gastroenterological Pathology
- Track 11-6Liver and Biliary Diseases
Gynaecology and obstetrics both deals with the study and treatment of the female reproductive system. Obstetrics mainly focuses on women during pregnancy, childbirth, and the postpartum period. Whereas gynaecology is a larger field in medicine that focus on the general healthcare of women and treating the conditions that affect the female reproductive organs. General Practitioner who is specialized in the field of gynaecology and obstetrics are known as gynaecologists.
- Track 12-1Women’s Health
- Track 12-2Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Track 12-3Gynecology Endocrinology
- Track 12-4Endometriosis
- Track 12-5Gynecologic Surgery
- Track 12-6Woman’s Health Nursing
Orthopaedic surgery deals with the conditions involving the musculoskeletal system. Orthopaedic surgeons mostly use both surgical and nonsurgical means to treat musculoskeletal trauma, spine diseases, sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumours, and congenital disorders. Nephrology deals with study of the normal functioning of the kidneys and its diseases. The diseases that fall under nephrology which includes: Glomerular disorders, Urine abnormalities, Tubulointerstitial diseases, Renal vascular diseases, Renal failure, Kidney and bladder stones, Kidney infections, Polycystic kidneys diseases and Nephrotic syndrome and nephritis.
- Track 13-1Rheumatology
- Track 13-2Pediatric orthopedics
- Track 13-3Fractures
- Track 13-4Orthopedic Surgery
- Track 13-5General Orthopedics
- Track 13-6Physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Track 13-7Spine
Dermatology is a branch in medicine that usually deals with the treatment of skin, hair and nails. The ailments associated them are termed as dermatological ailments. It issues each the clinical and surgical features. A dermatologist treats diseases, infections, abnormalities and cosmetics treatment. Skin cancer and malignancy of epithelial cells, Kawasaki syndrome, contact dermatitis, infection, scars and rashes, viral skin diseases. Dermatological problems occur due to inherent abnormalities or derangement or abnormal operate related to skin hair and nail.
- Track 14-1Skin infections & Skin Cancer
- Track 14-2Acne Rosacea & Acne Vulgaris
- Track 14-3Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis
- Track 14-4Immuno-dermatology and Autoimmunity
- Track 14-5Cosmetic and Aesthetic Surgery
Clinical Ophthalmology gives the responsibilities of practitioner in an eye clinic and also covers the extensive range of research and plays a crucial role in screening, diagnosis and therapeutics to treat eye infections and diseases. Ophthalmology is the branch of drug that arrangements with the life structures, physiology and illnesses of the eyeball and orbit. Ophthalmologists are permitted to therapeutically treat eye illness, actualize laser treatment, and also perform incisional surgery for the patient.
- Track 15-1Internuclear Ophthalmoplegia
- Track 15-2Paediatric Ophthalmology
- Track 15-3Ophthalmic Genetics
- Track 15-4Disorders of Ocular Muscles & Refraction
- Track 15-5Ocular Inflammation & Immunology
- Track 15-6Neuro-ophthalmology
Pulmonology is a branch in medicine that deals with respiratory medicine and in some nations and areas. Respiratory illness might be a therapeutic term that envelops neurotic conditions. Metabolic process ailments that differ from delicate and self-constraining, like the icy, to horrifying substances like micro-organism respiratory infection, embolism, intense respiratory sickness and carcinoma. Pulmonology frequently involves handling patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation. Pulmonologists are specially professionals in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections and respiratory related problems.
- Track 16-1Lung Cancer
- Track 16-2COPD
- Track 16-3Respiratory Disorders
- Track 16-4Asthma
- Track 16-5Tuberculosis
- Track 16-6Pulmonary Diseases and Therapeutics
Nephrology is branch of medicine that tells us about a nephron which is a simple structural and functional entity of the kidney. Its chief function is to regulate the concentration of water and soluble substances like sodium salts by filtering the blood, reabsorbing what is needed and excreting the rest as urine. A nephron regulates blood volume and pressure, removes wastes from the body, regulates blood pH and regulates levels of electrolytes and metabolites. Its functions are vital to life and are regulated by the endocrine system by hormones such as antidiuretic hormone, aldosterone, and parathyroid hormone.
- Track 17-1Diagnosis of Kidney Disease
- Track 17-2Blood Purification Techniques
- Track 17-3Geriatric Nephrology
- Track 17-4Cardiovascular Nephropathy
- Track 17-5Pediatric Nephrology
- Track 17-6• Renal Cancers
- Track 17-7Kidney Inflammation
Sports Medicine is a branch of medicine that studies the working of healthy human body during exercise and how sport and physical activity help in maintaining healthy body from cellular to whole body perspectives. For being healthy physical activity is an essential part. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans have recommended two and half hours of intense physical activity each week for adults. Sports give a great boost to the physical activity in day to day life. The involvement in organized sports makes the youth to improve their physical and mental health.
- Track 18-1Sports Science: Education and Training
- Track 18-2Sports and Physical health
- Track 18-3Injuries and Orthopedic Treatments in Sports
- Track 18-4Exercise Physiology and Role of Hormones in Sport and Fitness
- Track 18-5Doping and Anti-Doping Studies
Psychiatry is a discipline where it deals with the diagnoses and treatment of mental disorders, for those requiring medication. Psychiatry is nowadays a highly evident activity such as lack of care in the community; compulsion, drug and alcohol abuse, and suicide are few motivations. Psychiatry mainly deals with the identification of the main mental illnesses and how they are considered different from normal persons. Psycho analysis is a type of analysis which is now flourishing in the field of Psychiatry and Mental Health.
- Track 19-1Mental Health
- Track 19-2Psychiatric Disorders
- Track 19-3Counselling Psychology
- Track 19-4Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Track 19-5Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Track 19-6Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Track 19-7Geriatric Psychiatry
- Track 19-8Stress Management
Nursing is the most important part of health care sector that focuses on the protection and care of individuals, families and communities to provide a quality of life to the individuals. Nurses may be differentiated from other healthcare sector based on their approach towards patient care and scope of practice. Nursing practice where they can be specialized in different levels of remedy authority. Nurses help to coordinate the patient care performed by other members of a health care team such as medical practitioners, dieticians therapists and other professionals.
- Track 20-1Oncology Nursing
- Track 20-2Cardiovascular Nursing
- Track 20-3Pediatric Nursing
- Track 20-4Education and Management in Nursing
- Track 20-5Innovation in Nursing
- Track 20-6Hospice and Palliative Nursing
- Track 20-7Wound Care Nursing
Medical imaging and diagnosis includes different imaging techniques and processes to image the human body for diagnostic and treatment purposes and hence plays an important role to improve public health. Moreover, medical imaging is often acceptable where the diseases have already been diagnosed or treated. In medical imaging specially X-ray based investigations and ultrasonography plays a crucial role in health care. With enhanced health care policy and growing accessibility of medical equipment, the number of global imaging-based procedures is increasing in the modern world.
- Track 21-1Imaging Technology
- Track 21-2Medical Imaging
- Track 21-3Creation of Three-Dimensional Images
- Track 21-4Imaging Techniques in Ophthalmology
- Track 21-5Advances in Mammography
- Track 21-6Radiation Therapy in Cancer
- Track 21-7Image Guided Radiation Therapy